As most schools are on a tight budget it is important for their waste water treatment system is cost efficient with regard to operation and initial purchase price.
The school needed an advanced biological wastewater treatment system that could handle their fluctuating wastewater flows. Even though this particular school has permanent residents and therefore also operates during holidays it is important to have a SBR system that adapts to the different periods of high and low wastewater for highest efficiency (for lowest expenses).
Clearfox SBR plant works as an activated sludge treatment plant.
The waste water treatment system has an upstream coarse separator that serves as storage for the primary and secondary sludge and to buffer the inlet. Sludge filling and clearwater extraction are effected by means of airlift pumps. The plant’s control system recognises four main states in the normal cycle.
The waste water treatment system was supplied in kit form only, with the concrete SBR tanks built onsite by our local partner.
- Very low energy consumption with energy-save mode
- Quick and easy to install
- Automatic operation and only minimal maintenance required
- Very small eco footprint
- Low purchase price
- No moving parts in the tank
- Entire process powered by a small air compressor (60 watt)
- 30% less sludge production than competitor systems
- Odor free and whisper quiet operation