A containerized mobile waste water treatment plant is a packaged wastewater treatment system where all wastewater treatment equipment is completely preinstalled in ISO shipping containers. We are market leaders in the manufacture of containerised, modular solutions, with projects completed all over the world and across many different sectors.
ClearFox® Containerized Systems
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Modular sewage treatment plant
The modular containerized system can be easily transported either by land or sea. As all of the waste water treatment equipment is preinstalled and factory tested, onsite installation work is limited with the system needing to be just plugged in. A range of process technologies can be installed in our modular, mobile systems, making them suitable for municipal and industrial wastewaters.
There are no limits or restrictions for the size of the project that our containerized systems can be utilized for, as the system is modular.
Wastewater treatment systems vary from 50 to 20.000 persons, or from 10 to 2,500 m³ of wastewater per day that has been commissioned. Any effluent quality can be achieved.
Modular packaged containers plants are specially suitable for applications such as:
⇓ Download technical information:
Advantages of ClearFox® portable wastewater treatment systems:
- Market-leading technology installed in our mobile, containerized solutions, manufactured in accordance with our strict environmental awareness policy and numerous factory-testing steps.
- All necessary equipment to complete an application of the system is provided by us, a single supplier, therefore it is the best solution for our customers in terms of money and time saving.
- All made in Bavaria, Germany, ensuring highest quality standars. We provide a 20 year warranty for new packaged systems, purchased directly from us.
- Our portable wastewater treatment systems are suitable for use in any climate zone and designed to achieve maximum efficiency with every step.
- Containerized systems can be easily transported anywhere in the world, by land or by sea, and we have all the capacities to setup them even in remote and isolated areas.
- There are minimal requirements for scheduling and construction, since no infrastructure is needed, only a solid base to place the container evenly.
- The solutions are modular, fully automatic, plug & play and can be manufactured in accordance to specific requirements or regulations.
- Rapid installation and setup of the system as it is delivered with all equipment preinstalled. Simple to connect the system to the electricity supply and to connect the inlets and outlets.
- Rapid dismantling and easy relocation.
- Integrated evergy saving mode – lower energy costs.
- Noise isolation
- Spare parts for maintenance are common and easily obtainable.
- Can also be used as a temporary solution for an already existing plant during its upgrade works. [new, upgrade, bypass].
- Always finding the best solutions and tailor products for each client with high flexibility. We provide both, complete wastewater treatment plants, or hybrid systems, depending on your needs.
- Designed for wastewater treatment, sludge treatment and industrial wastewater treatment for either medium or large scale applications, such as food industry or for remote communities without access to a municipal sewage system.
THE PROCESS TECHNOLOGY
The different containerized system for wastewater treatment used depending on the specific project requirements and the effluent standards that need to be achieved.
The following main modules available:
- Mechanical pre-treatment
- Sludge treatment
- Biological treatment
- Denitrification/ P reduction / UV sterilisation
- pH regulation
- Dissolved Air Flotation [DAF]
Mechanical pretreatment of raw wastewater is accomplished by the use of a screw screen. Theses screens remove large non-organic particles from the wastewater. Compact screens can be used to remove grease and/or sand [or other coarse aggregates] where necessary. These mechanical screens can be mounted on the containerized wastewater treatment plant or can be installed within the packaged plant.
Non-organic waste material removed by the screen is collected and/or removed offsite for disposal or further treatment. In smaller wastewater treatment plants, mechanical pretreatment can be integrated by the use of primary settlement tanks, in which case the non-organic materials are not separated but collected along with the primary sludge for disposal.
Buffering may be required after the mechanical screening. We can distinguish between the different types of wastewater buffering as follows:
- Aerated buffering for the breakdown of simple carbon-based compounds
- Unventilated buffering, for the sole purpose of managing hydraulic peak flows
- Anoxic buffering which can be required for pre-denitrification or selection processes in industrial wastewater treatment.
Most complete packaged containerized wastewater treatment systems are a combination of several stages of treatment. If large buffering is required, the use of concrete and/or plastic tanks can be incorporated into the design.
Fully automatic mobile wastewater treatment in containerized systems
The operation of the containerized system is completely automatic and requires only a minimum of operational input. With integrated energy saving modes the mobile wastewater treatment plant can adapt to an actual volume of wastewater entering the system. This makes our treatment plants highly energy efficient, thus resulting in reduced operational management and overall maintenance. A portable sewage treatment plant is highly flexible and can adapt to your specific requirements by using a combination of our different treatment modules. This allows us to offer you the best available system and/or custom-made solution for your project.