PPU Umwelttechnik GmbH is internationally active in the field of industrial wastewater treatment. PPU and its subsidiaries manufacture modular solutions at 4 production sites in Germany and the Baltic States. The company markets innovative concepts and a unique plant design under the brand name ClearFox®. Flat hierarchies and a worldwide network of sales partners are what set us apart.
Salesmen wastewater treatment systems
We are looking for you
To strengthen our young team, we are looking for Salesmen for wastewater treatment systems (m/f/d).
We are looking for smart, motivated and ambitious sales people to join our team. We want sales people who have the ability to hunt down projects and customers, and to convert these leads and inquiries into orders.
If you are a skilled sales persons, and have the ability to develop new customers from your own market research, cold calling, email marketing, and other methods, then we want to hear from you!
Previous experience in any related environmental sector (especially wastewater or water) is an advantage but not necessary. Full training given and full technical support is available by our engineering team.
We can offer you a secure job in a rapidly expanding field of environmental services. We are a company that develops industry leading water and wastewater treatment solutions that we export all over the world.
We offer a great salary and a range of other great benefits, with unbeatable target based commission. Remote working is no problem.
We have sales roles across all sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical, oil and gas. Get in touch with us today with your CV, we guarantee a rapid response to your application.
Why to work with PPU
- A friendly working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- A structured induction with comprehensive training into the technology and sales concept by our product managers at the Bayreuth site
- A future-oriented workplace in the field of sustainable environmental technologies
- Challenging sales tasks for communication experts
- Flexible working hours so that private matters do not fall by the wayside
- Collectively agreed basic salary and above-average remuneration on a performance basis
- Company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- Trips with the company
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your informative application documents to
PPU Umwelttechnik GmbH
Mr. Markus Döring
Upload your application with cover letter and CV using the form above.
Please understand that we will not reimburse your application costs.