PPU Umwelttechnik GmbH
PPU Umwelttechnik GmbH was founded in 2007-2008 by Dipl.-Ing(FH) Wolfgang Pöhnl together with other wastewater specialists in Kemnath-Germany.
From the beginning the focus was on the development and construction of plants for wastewater and sludge treatment.
The company aquaplast, which has been associated with PPU from the very beginning, takes over the part of mass production and standardisation of tailor-made plastic parts within the family group.
Since 2005, aquaplast has been carrying out contract manufacturing in Sweden, Poland, Norway, the Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland and Estonia for international customers, as well as for PPU.
In the last 15 years more than 45.000 products for waste water plants, which were manufactured in rotation, have been delivered. These can be complete waste water plants, but also small rotating parts (such as samplers or large-volume containers up to 17,000 litres volume. These are seamlessly cast with special tools.
PPU is an application specialist for waste water, water and sludge and in return – as a customer in the external relationship – can fall back on high-quality built-in parts from aquaplast, which can be produced by aquaplast more cost-effectively than in individual production. This synergy effect is the main reason for the extraordinary success of Clearfox products.
The current joint development project is the mass production for Advanced Eletrochemical Oxidation (AEO), which can go into series production by spring 2021.
The ClearFox® products are installed more as in the 50 coutries all over the world.
over 40.000 systems sold with our international partners all over the world
Wastewater treated per day
over 25.000.000 liter of wastewater are treated with ClearFox® help per day.
ClearFox® treatment plants, Complete!
- Fully biological small scale sewage treatment plant for 4 to 200 residents
- Small scale wastewater treatment plants with zero power consumption
- Municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants systems and solutions
- Containerised sewage treatment plants, mobile and ready to connect in modular construction
- Complete wastewater treatment process within the container
- Continuous and trouble free operation
- Fast installation
- A portable and mobile solution for temporary wastewater treatment applications
- Compact sewage treatment plants for rent