It is important to maintain your ClearFox® nature Home Plant. This means regular service must be performed to keep the system healthy and effective.
6-Month Service– This service call includes the assessment of general wastewater treatment plant conditions, testing the cleaning performance, inspection, service, cleaning, reinstallation and testing of the aerating system by a certified service technician.
Occasional Sludge Removal Service– Tank pumping is not included under your ClearFox® nature Distributor’s Inspection/Service Policy. It is charged to you by your tank pumper.
Home Sewage System, ClearFox® nature small wastewater treatment plant advantages
- Simple and inexpensive
- Blackout secure because of missing pumps and technical equipment
- Consistently clear, odorless effluent
- Superior protection against hydraulic over and underloads (wash day stress, intermit- tent vacation usage, power outages).
- No electrical components are implemented
- ClearFox® nature is the only home sewage system where filter material never must be renewed
- No spare parts need to be replaced
- Not temperature sensitive
- No messy filters to clean
What ClearFox® nature Home Sewage System Does For You
- Revolutionary ClearFox® nature Process provides highest cleaning efficiency
- No necessity of electricity
- Longevity of the carriers for bacteria growth
- Minimizes odors
- Protects your environment by producing clear, odorless effluent
- Increases property value by reducing drain field size
- Economical to purchase and maintain
- Equipment life, quality and dependability beat every- thing else on the market
ClearFox® nature recommends low phosphate detergents
ClearFox® nature does not recommend liquid fabric softeners