Projekt: Leasing- containerised wastewater treatment fixed bed system for 650 people equivalent
Case of application:
The installation of this ClearFox mobile wastewater treatment system was designed for the required replacement of an existing wastewater treatment plant.
The former system was equipped with with rainwater retention, a mechanical preliminary treatment and a biological stage.
A construction phase without proper wastewater treatment was not allowed from the water councils. During the construction time of the new systems was an obligation to meet the effluent requirements for the sensitive landscape.
This was the reason for installing a mobile containerized waste water treatment system from ClearFox. The effluent of the system is now discharged into the receiving waters of the river Furkareuss as before.
Our installed packaged wastewater treatment plant is able to cope impact loads, even in very cold weather, and therefore to meet the following requirements, which have been specified before from the client in detail:
- Secured placement with access only to authorizes staff
- fully automatic treatment
- less service and mainenance
- winter safe operation of the mobile waste water treatment plant
- discharge of the treated wastewater into the existing drainage channel of a river
- meeting effluent requirements
- transmission of faults and alarms by automatic phone connection or via GSM.
The daily flow of 120 m³ wastewater from the construction site has been supplied from the pump station to the container treatment plant (pumped 9m³ / h at Q10, max. 6L / s momentary).
In the packaged sewage treatment system the wastewater stream is pumped via an scew screen, in order to remove solids.
The screened sewage is then pumped with with an eccentric screw pump into two buffer tanks. Both buffer tanks were installed in 20ft sea container with a special developed mixing/aeration system.
Thereby an optimal mixing (homogenization) and a biological pre-reduction (reduction of carbon) of the waste water. buffer tank and the fixedbed reactors would be temporary overloaded. If this would happen, the wastewater would be directly returned to the receiving water through the emergency overflow, by a high degree of dilution.
From the buffer tank, the water was continuously, according to adjusted settings, pumped by an eccentric screw pump in the biology reactor with various fixedbed cascades.
Here the significant biodegradation tooks place.
In the fixedbedreactor, a corresponding programmed membrane aeration was installed for the corresponding air supply to the microorganisms.
This fixed bed reactor was prepared and installed in three cascades with level 1 (100m² / m³), level 2 (150m² / m³) and Level 3 (200m² / m³) of surface growth carrier material per cubic meter of volume.
Subsequently, the secondary sedimentation followed by a lamella clarifier. By this technology, very fine particles, which have been discharged from the reactor, are removed.
In order to achieve the following efficiency, an automatic drum-filter was in-line connected.
(Durchschnitt über 3 Monate Laufzeit)
This filters in a kind of police funtion the pre-purified water to the required effluent values.
In this container are also various important technical equipment , such as control unit, compressors, pumps and monitoring equipment.
After a short brief introduction, by a Clearfox supervisor , the container treatment plant was taken in operation by the existing staff of our client.
The biological treatment in the fixed bed reactor is designed for: underload such as overload, underload and has a vacation mode
Execution and advantages
Fixed bed technology is recommended by leading purpose sewage associations,
every time when robust and reliable technology is required!
- Worldwide mobile use in all climates zones
- Maintenance is also without special equipment possible
- The system is easily modular expandable (more roads parallel, sludge storage etc.)
- The operation of the system is also possible with untrained personnel
- Between order and commissioning of the containerized system was not even three months passed
- Cost-effective, because only standard components are used. So if spare parts were needed it would be to procure them in a short time or they could be deliver from our side
- No chemicals were required for this commercial waste water system
- These treatment plants in container construction are all climatic conditions adapted (by isolating and possibly frost protection) and they are build and degraded in the shortest time
- Container sewage treatment plants with a fixed bed technology achieve in any process high efficiency
- It is possible to move this facility shortly to a different location
- There is no need to build additional buildings. All components are pre-installed in sea containers
- Low energy costs because of the energy saving mode
- Barely perceptible noise nuisance as everything is installed in a closed, isolated system
- Manageable costs for project planning and construction management because of years of experience and standard construction
All components are safely installed in containers and supplied ready for connection
(Plug & Play)